Monday, December 11, 2006
PC crashed!!!
The pc which I've always been using CRASHED! Argh not gonna wait for my turn to use the com at home. Sobz. Nonetheless, I had a great weekend.
At this moment - done with the first draft of the report. Not my best but shall work on it later.
10 Dec - Came home from John's place. Sad to find that my pc is not working. CPU is running but no image on the screen. How?
9 Dec - yeah...met the girls for dinner and drinks. enjoyed their company. well we updated one another about our life - work and personal. Jenny is organising the next gathering. looking forward to it.


8 Dec - attended Guohui's wedding (John's friend) at Raffles The Plaza. I was the only female at the table. Didnt take any photo except for the usual table photo. Shall wait for him to pass us the photo.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
3:09 pm
__________________________________________